Integrative Thyroid values your privacy. Most recently we have implemented our GDPR compliance efforts with respect to our customers in the EU.
Our Collection and Use of Information:
Integrative Thyroid may collect information in a number of ways from users who access our website or services. We collect personal and non-personal information in various ways. You may provide your information to us to receive a product, service, or communication from us; we may request your information to better serve you; or we may require your information in order to be able complete a transaction (e.g. a purchase).
A. Collection of Personal Information
Personal information (or “Personally Identifiable Information” or “PII”) is information and data that can be used to specifically identify or contact a single person. You may be asked to provide your personal information when you contact Integrative Thyroid for any reason. We may also combine personal information with other information to help us to develop or improve our products, services, content, communications, and/or advertising, or to provide improved user experiences for you.
Personal information we collect
Examples of some types of personal information Integrative Thyroid may collect in connection with this website and how we may use it include the following:
When you purchase, register, or login to use products or services, request support, download information, register for a webinar, live workshop, or training, provide feedback on a product, or participate in a promotion, contest or online survey, or respond to an advertisement, we may collect a variety of information, including your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, contact preferences, and/or social media credentials. Integrative Thyroid does not directly collect credit card numbers. Payments for products/services are made through other means or sites and thus we do not collect or store credit card numbers in connection with any of those products/services that this Policy applies to.
How we use your personal information
- Optional Communications: The personal information we collect allows us to provide you with Integrative Thyroid’s latest product and service announcements, helpful tips and information, special offers, webinars and upcoming events. If you don’t want to receive these communications, or do not wish to be on our mailing list, you can opt out of receiving them. Each communication will provide opt-out directions. The information in connection with these optional communications and your responses help us to improve our products, services, content, and advertising.
- We also use personal information to help us develop, deliver, improve, and customize our products, services, content, and advertising and to provide a better user experience for every user of our products, and services.
- We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve Integrative Thyroid’s products, services, communications, support and/or help functions, and user interfaces.
- If you enter into a promotion such as a contest, a giveaway, a one-time or special offer, or similar promotion, we may use the information you provide to administer those programs.
- If we become involved in a legal process as a result of your actions on this website or in connection with any products, or services offered via this website, we may be required to disclose your PII or PIFI to a government authority, or a third party who e.g., issues a subpoena that require us to provide it. Our response(s) to any such legal process will be handled on a case-by-case basis following the advice of our attorneys.
CONSENT: Integrative Thyroid will continue to respect and value privacy in the age of GDPR regulations. To the extent commercially practicable, and in accordance with legal or regulatory requirements we obtain your clear, informed consent before collecting your personal data. We will also always work to balance obtaining clear consent with providing useful and meaningful platforms and convenient and elegant user interfaces.
B. Collection of Non-Personal Information
How we collect and use your non-personal information
We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose non-personal information for various purposes. The following are some examples of non-personal information that we collect and how we may use it:
- We may collect non-personal information (e.g. demographic information) regarding our customers collectively including information such as age, gender, occupation, preferred language, zip code, area code, geographic location, or the time zone from which customers access the Sites, products, or services. Such non-personal information is used so that we can better understand who our customers are, and their behavior generally with regards to this website, and to improve our products, services, communications, support, help, user experiences, and advertising for our customers.
- We also may collect non-personal information regarding customer activities on this website or use of Integrative Thyroid’s products, and services. This information is aggregated and used to help us provide more useful information to our customers and to understand which parts of this website, or our products, and services are of most interest or which can be improved. Non-personal support or help request data may be used to allow us to provide additional product or service offerings to our present or future customers.
- We may collect non-personal information regarding the digital footprints of our customers with respect to accessing this website, or any related products, or services including mobile and non-mobile access, specific types of devices being used, unique device IDs, type of browser(s) being used, networks that our customers use, and other non-personal information. This information may be used to improve this website, software, products, or services including but not limited to their performance, functionality, design, or responsiveness.
C. Cookies and Other Technologies
Integrative Thyroid also uses specific technologies in connection with certain communications such as emails that may be used to track actions by recipients. For example, these communications may include one or more clickable text or graphics that include URLs that link to content on the website. However, these URLs, may pass through a web server that tracks the click before arriving at the linked content on the Sites. The tracked data can help Integrative Thyroid determine the effectiveness of our communications to users and customers, or to gage interest in specific topics. If you prefer not to have your responses to such communications tracked in this manner, do not click links in the email messages. Such communications may also include pixel tags that can tell us whether e.g. an email has been opened. We may use this information to throttle the number of messages sent to users or customers, or to remove people who do not read or interact with our communications from one or more lists.
Cookies and other technologies can generally be controlled on your devices. If you want to disable cookies, you should review your privacy or security settings. Please note that certain features of this website or related products, or services may not be available if you have cookies disabled on your device. We will typically try to warn you that a page or feature you are trying to reach will not function without cookies enabled. If you have your cookies on your device or browser disabled and are having difficulties you may wish to enable them to see if the problem is resolved.
D. Log Files
As part of standard protocols, Integrative Thyroid’s servers automatically gather certain information and store it in log files. This information may include date/time stamp of access, Internet Protocol (IP) address(es), device type, operating system, browser and version, language, log-in details, Internet Service Provider (ISP), referring page, exit page, and other data.
E. Social Media
Integrative Thyroid may collect certain information from you if you interact with us via social media such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, and other such services. For example, you may be given the option to register for webinars, take advantage of special offers, receive mailings, newsletters or the like, via your social media account. The information we receive or collect from such social media, and our ability to collect it, may depend on the social media site, its policies, and its requirements or its technology. We may collect the information you provide from these social media interactions and may use it for various purposes to improve our services or your experience, or to contact you regarding the reason you connected with us or with additional offers in the future. Of course, you have the opportunity to opt-out at any time provided we do not require a means of contacting you to fulfill your request.
Protecting children’s privacy is important to Integrative Thyroid. It is our policy to comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 and all other applicable laws. Therefore we restrict our website use to persons eighteen years or older. Therefore, we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If we learn that Integrative Thyroid has inadvertently collected or received the personal information of a child under 18 we will take steps to delete the information.[PLEASE NOTE: You must be 18 or older to use this website, and to purchase products, or services offered via this website without an adult (parent or guardian).]
DUE TO THE AGE RESTRICTIONS FOR USE OF THIS WEBSITE, NO INFORMATION OBTAINED VIA THIS WEBSITE FALLS WITHIN THE CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT (COPPA) AND IT IS NOT MONITORED AS DOING SO.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, if we discover or form a reasonable belief that we have received any information from a child under 18 in violation of this policy, we will delete that information. If you believe Integrative Thyroid has any information from a child under age 18, please contact us at the following address:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclosure to Third Parties
At times Integrative Thyroid may make certain personal information available to strategic partners that work with us to provide products and services, or that help us service our customers. Personal information will only be shared by Integrative Thyroid to provide or improve this website, and our products, services, and advertising.
A. Service Providers
To provide its various products or services, Integrative Thyroid works with third party providers, who may be located wherever Integrative Thyroid operates, or in any other location. Such companies provide services to Integrative Thyroid. Examples may include information processing, emailing services, server hosting, transaction processing and banking services, video hosting, product/service delivery, communications, managing and enhancing customer data, providing technical support and/or customer service, and conducting customer research or satisfaction surveys. At any given time, Integrative Thyroid may work with one or more such provider. We will only provide personal information to these companies where required for them to provide their services, or to improve our products or services for our customers.
Integrative Thyroid will not share PII with third parties for their marketing purposes. In some cases, Integrative Thyroid may be required by legal process to disclose your personal information. Such disclosure may be compelled by applicable law, regulation, judicial order, and/or lawful requests from local authorities. Integrative Thyroid may also disclose information about you if we determine, in our sole discretion, that disclosure is necessary or appropriate to ensure the safety of any individual(s), or for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance.
If this website and/or products, or services become the subject of a reorganization under the bankruptcy law, a merger, a sale, or other change in control, any and all personal information in Integrative Thyroid’s control will be transferred to the trustee, debtor in possession, successor, acquirer, or such other third party as will control Integrative Thyroid, this website, and/or software, products, or services thereafter.
We reserve the right to disclose personal information if we reasonably believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our users, customers, or the public, prevent fraud or financial wrongdoing, or in any action to enforce our End User License Agreement, Terms and Conditions, or other policies regarding Integrative Thyroid.
DISCLOSURE and USE: Integrative Thyroid will let users know to whom we are disclosing personal information, and how it is being used. Of course, you should already know that we only use personal information to provide the services that you want. We are in the business of providing helpful information, products and services related to health.
Personal Information Protection
You are solely responsible for any personal information you choose to submit on non-secure sites including but not limited to any discussion forums or public comment threads on this website, or any social media sites, groups, or threads related to this website or related products, or services.
Access to Your Personal Information
You can request access to any personal information we have for you. We will make a good faith effort to provide you with access to reasonably accessible information. You can request that we correct the data if it is inaccurate or delete your personal data. Integrative Thyroid will comply with such requests if they are reasonable and we will delete your data if Integrative Thyroid is not required to retain it by law, and does not require it for legitimate business purposes. Requests for access, correction, or deletion can be submitted to email@example.com
The RIGHT to KNOW and the RIGHT to BE FORGOTTEN: The GDPR gives you these rights and Integrative Thyroid has worked to enable every user to know what we know, and to ask us to ‘forget’ them. =
Links to Third-Party Sites
“Cookies” and How We Use Them
Public Areas & Social Media: Any information you disclose in any public areas of our website or the Internet, including via social media becomes public information. You should exercise caution when deciding to disclose personal information in these public areas.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
LAST UPDATED: June 29, 2020